Regular cannabis seeds are bred from a male and a female parent, and can produce male or female plants.
There is no way to tell whether a regular cannabis seed will produce a male or female plant apart from growing and flowering it. However, once a plant has been in the flowering phase for about two weeks, it is quite easy to tell the difference between males, with their oval pods, and females, which produce a teardrop-shaped calyx from which a pair of white hairs emerge.
Items 1-12 of 588
- R-Kiem - R-Kiem (Reg)As low as £5.00
- De Sjamaan - Widow Warrior (Regular)As low as £10.00
- Tastebudz - Back To The Future #2 (Feminized)As low as £10.00
- Ace Seeds - Hokkaido Japan (Regular)As low as £10.50
- Ace Seeds - Ace Mix (Regular)As low as £11.30
- De Sjamaan - White Skunk (Regular)As low as £13.00
- De Sjamaan - Easy Rider (Regular)As low as £14.00